Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting exercise and HR data?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Y'all,

I would like to know some stats about my exercices- ie miles run in total, amount of gym workouts, such things. Is there a way to access this data? So far it seems the only way is to manually parse through recent exercise log. 

And I'd like to know how my heart rate has been developed, but I can't seem to find an export function for heart rate data, is it somewhere or does fitbit keep that as proprietary?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @tsaloni!

I'd like to address both of your questions. For the first one,  there is no way to aggregate all of your activity to show totals like that. The best option would be to go into the activity page on your Dashboard. Once there, select the 'Weekly', 'Monthly' or 'Yearly' option to show the graph for that time. It will then show the total distance for that amount of time.

As for the HR, there is no official way to export the HR data at the moment. There is a user on the forums that developed a way to get HR information, perhaps you could find it useful. Please do keep in mind that it is not an official Fitbit developed product or service. 

Hope you find this useful! If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes