Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False Lifetime Weight Loss Badges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got lifetime weight loss badges up to 200 pounds that I didn't earn and can't delete

1.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community @AdamBomb, hope you're doing great! Our team is aware that some Fitbit users have received an erroneous lifetime badge and they are currently working to resolve this problem. 

I appreciate your patience, let me know if we can assist you further! Woman Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an erroneous badge too but it's for 45 lbs weight loss.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband stepped on our aria scale and it incorrectly guessed it was me on the scale. It logged his weight as mine. While I was able to delete the data point on my weight log, and was able to delete the personal goal badge it gave me, I got a lifetime weightloss badge from his weigh-in that I cannot delete. 

Best Answer

Hi! The same thing has happened to me! I delete the weight point but these lifetime badges keep showing up and I want to delete them.  It drives me crazy because I want this to be accurate. I hope fitbit can fix this glitch.  Love fitbit though and love my aria scale!  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes