Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Fitbit Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I click on the fitbit icon on my PC desktop rather than my dashboard appearing what comes up is pages of fancy photos of Fitbit products. I have to log in TWICE to have the "Dashboard" even appear. Fitbit is endlessly problematic. It's predatory and self-serving. All I want is to access my (expletive deleted) dashboard to look at the steps and history. Why does Fitbit make that so (expletive deleted) difficult?????

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have other problems, too.  Called CS this morning and received instructions which did not work.  I really believe that everything Fitbit does is aimed at driving us to pay for the premium level along with buying more and more expensive products..  They just continually shoot themselves in the foot.  And longtime customers, too.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I have other problems, too.  Called CS this morning and received instructions which did not work.  I really believe that everything Fitbit does is aimed at driving us to pay for the premium level along with buying more and more expensive products..  They just continually shoot themselves in the foot.  And longtime customers, too.  

Best Answer

Totally agree. Everything they do is in service of getting more money in the door not in the pursuit of helping customers or making their system more user friendly and useful. I've had my fitbit for 6 years and have never gotten satisfactory assistance from the company. 

Best Answer

@commname52 @Denver12 It's nice to see you on the Community. Thanks for sharing your feedback about Fitbit. 

I see where you're coming from. Your comments help us to continue improving our services offered. 

You may want to visit this page to log in directly into your online Dashboard, this will avoid the log in difficulties you've been experiencing. 

Don't hesitate to get back if you need further assistance, I'm here to help! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I clicked best answer in jest. NO IT HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, shucks. And here I was thinking I’d won a new Fitbit!! Or maybe a new Dashboard????😀

Best Answer

Well you have my admiration, that's the best I can do! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes