Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health tracking tile missing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to find the Female Health Tracking tile to add to my dashboard in Windows 10 and it is not there. 
I have the tile on both my iPhone 7 Plus and my iPad, and want to see it in my Win 10 app as well.
Where is it and how do I add it?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and removed label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the clarification @VickiDani.

Currently Female Health tracking can only be checked from Fitbit app. Maybe you could support this suggestion. You can vote for it or comment on it to show your support. Be sure to also read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

I'll be moving this post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board as it is more related. 

See you around!

Selma | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @VickiDani, It is nice to see you digging in the community Forums! Smiley Happy

To change the tiles on your Windows 10 dashboard I'll need you to follow the steps on the following help article, on the section "How do I add or remove the Female Health Tracker tile on the Fitbit App? 

On windows 10, Edit would be the pencil icon showing on the top of your app.

Let me know if this helps Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was not using the FitBit app. I'm trying to add the Female Health
Tracking tile to my Fitbit.com profile in Windows 10 Pro

Vicki
Best Answer

Thanks for the clarification @VickiDani.

Currently Female Health tracking can only be checked from Fitbit app. Maybe you could support this suggestion. You can vote for it or comment on it to show your support. Be sure to also read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

I'll be moving this post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board as it is more related. 

See you around!

Best Answer