Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to filter exercise records?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there anyway I can filter my exercise record? I am doing a running challenge for the month and would like to know what my current milege is. I know how to see my exercise log bit showing everything, I only want to know my runs.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi, @JoC88! This is something many of us have wanted for a long time and is unfortunately not currently available. The best I could suggest is to export your data to something like Excel and use their filter tools.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Hi, I know this is an old post, but hopefully you'll be able to help me.

I've exported my activity data as an excel doc, however the data seems to be super generic. For example "Minutes Very Active, Lightly Active" and so on. How do you go about filtering by type of activity, using this rudimentary data?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was looking for this as well. Sadly it is still not implemented.

Best solution for now- connect fitbit to endomondo.

It has these stats handy.

Best Answer

That's another reason why I left Fitbit 😕
Unbelievable we still cannot manage our data just as simply!

Best Answer

Seriously... what is needed to have this basic yet very useful option added to the Fitbit app? I've been looking for this option for years but now that I'm starting to run again I need quick and easy access to just my run activities. I walk the dog 3-4 times a day, walk, bike and lift a few times a week, so my weekly or bi-weekly runs get buried in the 'noise' so need to monitor my runs closely for frequency and distance to avoid prior running injuries while trying to make progress on my runs. HOW do we go about getting this very simple filter option added to the app?? 

Best Answer

I would like this capability too. It doesn't seem to be too difficult a concept to implement. Is there any timeliness for it?

Best Answer

How is this not a thing? Being able to manage your fitness data should be Fitbit's bread and butter, right?

Best Answer

I would like this implemented, too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I completely agree this should be an option. When I look at my weekly summary all the different activities are mixed up. There should be a really simple filter option so I can see all my walks, runs, etc in one place. 

Best Answer

Slowly getting fed up with fitbit and thinking of moving to a different brand. This is such a basic feature.

Best Answer