Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First my weight didnt update, now nothing is updating...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning I posted that my weight from the Aria was not updating in the tiles, although it was on the Weight Log and I got a badge for losing 5 pounds.

Now steps and distance are not either...

The sync says it is fine, no errors or issues.  Have had a Fitbit for two years, never had this happen before.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

For two days the weight tile is not synching up with my Aria.

The Aria, my network, and the rest of Fitbit.com are not the issue.because it is showing in other places like the Weight Log and I also got a badge....

The tile keeps the old weight no matter how many times I try and Sync....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @jk_34. I glad to see you around in our community. Note that your Dashboard tile will shown your starting point on your weight loss and as long you keep syncing your weight with your Aria this should change accordingly. So to give you an example if my weight was 189 lbs and my Aria synced now 202 lbs, this will be the weight to display on my Dashboard tile. (Unfortunately this is a true story in my case, after all the holidays Robot Sad). I recommend to review your weights logs and if the last log doesn't match with your current weigh on your Dashboard tile, then we have a problem.

What most worried me is that now isn't syncing any of your stats. try to force sync your tracker

1. Verify that Fitbit Connect is installed and the wireless sync dongle is plugged into your computer. 
2. Click the Fitbit Connect icon located near the data and time on your computer.
3. Click "Sync Now." Fitbit Connect will look for your tracker. 
4. Once the sync is complete, click Go to Fitbit.com.I can't sync my tracker

If is not working the I recommend to review this article: "I can't sync my tracker" for additional assistance.

Also I just merged both of your post since are related. This is to keep sorted our community.

Let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes