Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Dashboard Question

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I walked over 8000 steps but it isn't registering on my dashboard. The correct amount is registering on my phone. Does anyone know why this happens?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
15 REPLIES 15

@TheresaECU, are you sure you are logged into the Fitbit.com Dashboard with the same email address as you are using on your Fitbit app?  Try logging out of the Dashboard and logging in again using the same email address & password as the app. That should refresh the Dashboard with the data.

Best Answer
Hi Larry,

Thanks so much for your help!!!! I tried it and it didn't add the steps for
Saturday and Sunday. However everything is fine today.

Thanks,
Theresa
Best Answer

@TheresaECUWelcome... On your PC Dashboard have you got all of the tiles showing ?. Click on the 9 dots as shown.

Also the Fitbit tracker keeps the last 7 days in fine detail and the remaining 23 days at a days level.. At the end of each 30 days that 31st day drops off. So you will have no issues of lost data.

You can click on the date and go back a day.. The calendar changes to a back arrow. when you hover./

Tiles eee.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

@USAF-Larry & @Colinm39 awesome troubleshooting. @TheresaECU welcome aboard! I'd give a try to what @Colinm39 is suggesting and check that all of your tiles are showing!

Good luck. Catch you later! Cat Very Happy Heart

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks for the tip!

Best Answer

@TheresaECU thanks for getting back to me! Glad to see this was helpful! Cat Embarassed

I'd also like to invite you to visit our awesome Discussions Section in the Community. In there, you'll find all sorts of interesting topics. Hope to see you around more often! Cat Embarassed

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

If you don't have "All Day Sync" turned on in your app, the app may not have "uploaded" your data to the site at regular intervals.  If you enable that (under account, then your device) it will upload more regularly and you won't see that problem so often. Of course, if your phone is out of the service area and/or has no wifi or data, it also cannot upload.)

Best Answer

The forum is so great! I plan to interact more. I tried the suggestions but my Sunday score is still a bust. It is ok. I am realizing the FitBit is making me more aware of my daily steps. Thanks!

Best Answer

For several days running FitBit has been showing anomalies. I’ve checked that my FitBit is up to date so there is no problem there. What I have been getting is a difference between the dashboard icon information for sleep and when I click on “more” the information (which I believe is correct). An example of two days are as follows:
Day 1 – Dashboard – 112 minutes awake/restless 5hrs58mins asleep.
Day 1 – More – 12 mins awake/restless 5hrs 58mins asleep.
Day 2– Dashboard – 99 minutes awake/restless 6hrs 51 mins asleep.
Day 2-More- 11 minutes awake/restless 6hrs 51 mins asleep.

This problem is continuing.

It seems obvious to me that the FitBit website is the problem since the "more" facility correlates with what I have experienced with my sleep pattern these days.Am I the only one having this problem and what can be done about it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't need an answer to my question above as I've worked out how they've changed the display. Thanks

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner thanks for your input! It's great having you around. Keep it up! Smiley Happy

@TheresaECU glad to read that you're enjoying the whole Fitbit experience. Let me know if I can be of further assistance, I'll be around!

@Maruki thanks for getting back to me! Reading that you're now back on track was like a ray of sunshine! Smiley Wink Let me know if you have any other inquiry!

Best Answer

I have another question about the sleep tracking.  I have noticed, this morning, that things have changed again regarding how sleep/awake/restless cycles are displayed.  Unfortunately one thing that is important to me appears to be missing from the information and that is the % that used to be given.  I found this to be very helpful in that it showed the "quality" of my sleep as well as the other information.  Am I just not finding this information or has this excellent, and for my records, relevant information been removed?  When I go to the "more" section I get the bars showing the cycles but no percentage sleep for the night.

Best Answer

I've looked, but can't find 'enable all day sync' under Account, Device.  Can you point me to the right place?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@maryannesrq, it is on the phone app, not the Fitbit.com Dashboard. Open the Account screen, and select the device - it will be right below Sync Now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Maruki thanks for taking the time to bring this up to my attention. Smiley Happy

I understand where you're coming from and like you, other users also deemed this info helpful in their sleep reports. Therefore, I encourage you to make your voice heard in the Feature Suggestion board, specifically by adding your votes and comments in this idea. I appreciate you sharing your feedback there, to gain our devs and engineers' attention. Smiley Happy 

Best Answer