Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense 2 - .com features

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone know why all the fitbit Sense 2 features and feedback are available on the phone app but the Online .COM dashboard is still just old and basic stuff?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Don't have Sense 2, but fitbit.com dashboard has basically not seen development for quite a while.  It's left there, in my estimation, in the sense that if there's anything that is useful, feel free to use, but the only thing too much complaining might bring is its total removal.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

HAHA.. They should remove it then and really show the incompetence.  No reason we should not be able to do on a computer what we can do on a phone app. Makes me rethink getting a fitbit for my Mom.   In my opinion.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@toglobal wrote:

HAHA.. They should remove it then and really show the incompetence.  No reason we should not be able to do on a computer what we can do on a phone app. Makes me rethink getting a fitbit for my Mom.   In my opinion.

Each to their own.  I myself find it a nice complement to phone app, with some different ways of looking at data and some graphs easier to read than on phone. 

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes