Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit account no longer associated with my email

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m an avid Fitbit wearer and user and have been for over 4 years. I’ve had 4 different Fitbits in that time period, and for that entire time, my Fitbit account has been associated with my email address. Today, I opened my app and was told I needed to login. Upon trying to do so, I was informed my account no longer existed after trying to reset the password many times and never receiving an email and then speaking to a customer service rep. I’m extremely frustrated at this point, as I use my Fitbit to track everything and have been doing so from the beginning. I even recently purchased the new Sense just at Christmas - all under my now defunct email address. It doesn’t add up. The rep finally told me the email address *may* have been associated with my account at some point. I have all sorts of email proof it existed all along. I was told I would receive an email confirmation of the escalation the rep did on my account - and nothing. Has this happened to anyone else recently? I’ve seen other people who had this issue years ago, but you would think by now, something like this shouldn’t happen. Perhaps I should have bought that Apple Watch instead of the Sense if something like this can happen so easily. I can’t imagine thinking that all my data could be completely lost. What a mess. (Even more frustrating, I had to use a different address associated with my daughter’s Fitbit to even be able to sign in and make this comment.)

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @cfesenmyer 

I will refer your post to a moderator so they could push Customer Service to escalate your problem. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @cfesenmyer. @SebWotan Thanks for the heads up!

@cfesenmyer Thanks for the detailed information and your efforts while getting in touch with us. I'm sorry you've had this experience with your Fitbit account and our Support team. Every feedback shared by our members never goes unnoticed as it helps us to evaluate our procedures, and improve our services. Rest assured yours won't be the exception.

I went ahead to review your details and it seems an email with further instructions was already sent to you a few days ago. If you haven't done so, please check your inbox, spam or junk folders to find their email. Your case is in good hands, so please keep an open communication with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes