Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit activity calories underestimated

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello,

I did a 54 min workout using my charge hr to track by holding the button to start and holding again to finish. At the end of my workout my tracker said I burned around 700 or so calories. When I opened my dashboard and synced, the activity was shown and the heart rate was shown accurately at average of 130 and peaked at 162, but the graph showing calories showed 350 total for the activity and a straight line at 6 calories a minute. Additionally, the 3,000 or so steps I took during the exercise were added to my daily total but don't show up in the activity?

Any ideas what happened?
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Rrg149, welcome aboard to our community. It will depend of the nature of the activity. Note that your tracker will read certain activities automatically where you don't need to use the side button of your tracker (Exercise Mode). However can you share with me a sccreenshot of the exercise and let me know if you categorized the activity after it was synced with your account? In some occasions by categorizing an activity it will change the values or add more values according to the exercise requirements.

I'll be around looking forward to your reply. See you later.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes