Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit dashboard is not supported

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get useful information to show on Fitbit.com Dashboard. I am unable to add tiles for Steps, Heart Rate or Sleep, the three things I am interested in tracking on my Pixel Watch 2. Help desk has confirmed that the web-based Dashboard is no longer supported and they can't help me. {eyeroll} C'mon. This is lousy. 

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@sillycentrist , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and taking the time to contact Support. 

The online Dashboard (fitbit.com) can be used to see the stats recorded by your Fitbit or Pixel Watch as long as it was synced with any mobile device. 
To see the steps, heart rate or any of the main stats you can add the tile for activities + stats or the today tile. 
On the activities+stats tile you can change the stats shown and the time frame (daily, weekly (last 7 days) or the las 28 days.).
To add this, just click on the 9 squares in a circle on the upper left corner and select the tile. 

On it you can change the stats by clicking on the feet icon (upper right corner from the tile) 

Sleep can only be seen on a mobile device over the Fitbit app. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The watch is synced with Fitbit.com dash. The only tiles available are calories, calories in vs out, food plan, recent exercise, water and weight. Are some tiles hidden somehow? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sillycentrist , Thank you for your reply! You need to sync your Fitbit with an app on a mobile device. Then log yourself with the same credentials as in the app to see the results on the Online Dashboard. 

I attached some pictures that show you where to find the tiles to be added. 

Screenshot 2024-01-31 17.46.50.png

Screenshot 2024-01-31 17.47.43.png

Make sure that you are logged in with the same account on the online Dashboard as on the Fitbit app. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

The watch syncs fine to the phone app. The same log in is used on the phone app and the website. Rides and hikes tracked on the watch show up on the phone app and the website, so that indicates they are both signed into the same account. 

When I add tiles, many tile options are not shown. With all tiles closed, my six options are calories, calories in vs out, food plan, recent exercise, water and weight. No steps. No heart rate. How do I shows these options?

Best Answer

@sillycentrist , Thank you for your message and for confirming that you are logged on the same account on the Online Dashboard as on the app. 

When you have all tiles activated, do you see one similar to this one on the picture?

Screenshot 2024-02-01 12.10.53.png

 If so, on this one, you can change the stats shown by clicking on the 2 feet icon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No chart like that. No feet icon. As I have said, my six available tile options are calories, calories in vs out, food plan, recent exercise, water and weight. If I try to add more tiles under the nine boxes, it says "More coming soon! You have added all tiles we have available." 

----

Hey, Juan. Where'd you go? Any ideas how to make my dashboard work? Anyone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sillycentrist , Thank you for your messages. 

I assume that you already tried this, but lets do it again. 
Connect Google Pixel Watch to the Fitbit app on your phone.
Follow the steps for the instructions on Step 3-6 (skip the part about the premium setup) as you already should have gotten your premium subscription. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @sillycentrist 

Pre-Google acquisition, Fitbit decided not to do much support or update the on-line Fitbit dashboard. Google has continued with this path. What you see in the on-line dashboard is all that is currently available.

I'm not sure why you don't see Steps on the dashboard. I see that on my dashboard.

I found that there is Sleep information. To get to it, click on Log. Then click on Sleep. This will open a page with a graph of your daily hours slept. Below that is a listing of your sleep logs. If you click on the arrow icon on the right of the sleep log, that will open a page with a graph of your sleep log, showing your sleep stages.

I wasn't able to find any tile or graphs for heart rate in the on-line dashboard. You'll have to use the Fitbit app for heart rate information.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Feeling like switching to google account was a mistake     I am having trouble changing it back 

Best Answer

Hello @MissyLight 

Unfortunately, once you migrate your Fitbit account to Google, there isn't a way to go back.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes