Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit dashboard not displaying firmware (or pic of fitbit)?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,  Apologies if asked before but could not find answer.

My fitbit dashboard Device Settings has the words "firmware version" but no numbers displayed where I might have expected. Also the device  settings as a little blue box with question mark in it where I might have expected to see a picture. Is this normal?

Thanks,

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@MarcusDaly , Nice to see yo around.  Thank you for reaching out. 

Have you tried clearing the cache of your browser?
Does this happens on other browsers too?

How does it show on the Fitbit app?

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JuanFitbit ,  thanks for responding. 

I have tried in Explorer and Chrome. Same result in both (including after clear cache).  It shows in the app. Not a big deal at all but had other issues with my Charge 5 which required replacement and want sure if this was somehow connected.  24 hours in my new Charge 5 seems OK so far!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcusDaly , Thank you for  your reply and further info. 

If it's shown in the app it means that it's connected to your account. I'm glad that the new Charge 5 is working ok

Do you see on the app, your data after your sync the Charge 5?

Regarding the online Dashboard: Please try logging out from your Fitbit account on the browser. 

Sync your Charge 5 with the Fitbit app. 

Open the browser again and log in. 

Hope this helps. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes