Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit for children and pets

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Why can't I setup an account for each of my children aged 9 and 11. I know I can change their dob but would like correct information in the account. Milo has just put out a fitness tracker for children and as far as I know Garmin allows children account. I also have the aria scales and they use that too

The other thing I was curious about if you are looking at creating a Fitbit for cats and dogs.

Regards
Heather
Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @HP22,

This thread will explain why there's the age of 13 restriction to Fitbit accounts.

I believe there's a product called Fitbark that targets your canine friends.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Whoa! This is the first time I've browsed the Fitbit Community, looking for nothing in particular, and this is the first thread that I happened to see. Thanks for mentioning Fitbark! I never heard of it until reading your reply to HP22. I just checked out the web site and I am going to get one for my dog. You can't be PureEvil... You seem pretty cool to me! But, if being PureEvil is your thing, that's cool with me too. 😈
Best Answer

A warm welcome to our new friend @Phantom-3! Welcome to the Fitbit family! Cat Tongue Actually @PureEvil also took me by surprise here, I didn't know about Fitbark, that's major! Cat Very Happy Oh and @PureEvil is definitely one of the coolest guys around here! Cat Happy

Cheers!

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes