Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit password reset service

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone here run into issues switching from the Blaze to the Ionic? I've been a fitbit user for 3 years but forgot my password. The send password to email feature is not working, so I've created a ticket and it's been escalated but still no response. I'm really disappointed that Fitbit has not addressed a very simple issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried chat or phone? Might get resolved faster. 

It is the weekend so im sure there is less support right now.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Have you tried chat or phone? Might get resolved faster. 

It is the weekend so im sure there is less support right now.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply. I am able to email with the support team but unfortunately all they can report is "the ticket is being worked on" ...I'll see if starting a chat helps. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KPSNC since your currently logged into your Fitbit account to post here, try going to your Fitbit profile, and try sending an email from there. 

I just tried and it worked for me, I received an email with reset instructions .

Best Answer

Hi Rich, I did got to settings and try it from there as I am logged into the dashboard. WhenI requested a password change from the settings page, I received a message that an email was sent (slightly different from the one I got at setup saying "an email was sent if you have an account" or something to that effect). I also called an learned that the reason I have not heard back in 48 hours is due to the fact the ticket was escalated to engineering. They don't work weekends so hopefully I hear back today.

Best Answer
0 Votes