Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit phone app and PC dashboard not working together 2022

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Fitbit app on my phone and on my PC via the dashboard. The Fitbit dashboard feels like it has been abandoned as nothing changed since I last used a Fitbit several years ago.  

1. The menu data does not sync between phone and dashboard completely resulting in inaccurate totals

2. None of premium data or information is available on PC.  What good does it do me to have a PDF file on my phone?  I need to see that data on a big screen so I can actually read the data.  Doc says, "Email the PDF' but I don't have email service on my phone.  I can do nothing with the data at this point.

3. I cannot view workout videos on PC.  Again, I need a larger screen to see what is happening.

4. Data entered on PC does not always transfer to the phone.  If I complete a program with a chest strap and enter it manually on the PC, the data doesn't show on the phone app.

Really disappointed; how can this be fixed

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

That is the question everybody asks. I suggest you don't look at the iOS app, as it is different from the Android app and the dashboard.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes

What kind of phone do you have? I guess I might not be following what you mean by not having email service on your phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even without email service, you should be able to connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable and transfer the file (PDF, photos, etc) to your PC.

Also, since you have a phone, and the Fitbit app, you have to have an email address associated with that, so you could have email on yor phone if you wanted, even without cell service, as long as you have WiFi.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes

Item 5, data entered on the phone does not show up on the dashboard. I enter all of my meals on the phone. Meals created on the phone (android) don't show on dashboard and don't show when I check on my recent it has not updated on either phone or dashboard since the beginning of the year.

Best Answer
0 Votes