Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit profile - view all picture

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see the option to view all pictures on my profile. But when I try to access it, I just see blank boxes. Is there a setting to be done? I have used both Chrome and Safari, but the results are the same. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@NilPal Hi and Welcome - If I understand your enquiry when you are in your fitbit profile page it shows your picture as in profile picture and name

2 you have 3 options

a) Change Profile picture

b) uploads Pictures

c) View all pictures

3 these are all to do with you profile and you have to upload what pictures you want to your profile - you can do this by

a) clicking upload Pictures>(find file on your computer) Browse

b) once the picture is selected click upload

or 4 in view all pictures you will see a small cog in the top left of the large square click on this and you will get the options to

a) set as Profile picture

b) delete

c) crop

d) upload more

hope this helps

if you are talking about the pictures section in the community profile IE

the page that shows your picture with go to profile next to it and 3 symbols under it posts, votes, solutions

these are the pictures you have put into a comment of a thread you are trying to  explain either an answer or a request for further information,

Kind Regards

Wayne

If this is the answer you were looking for please make as accepted solution so others can see there is a viable answer within this thread

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes
When I click view all pictures, it does not display any images . Is this a
known issue?

Regards
Nilesh
Best Answer
0 Votes

@NilPal Hi again - Have you uploaded any extra pictures to fitbit?  if you have not then this is the reason this section is blank (you need to have down loaded more than the one picture)

you can follow my last thread and down loads some more pictures (ie if you want to use a different picture for your profile or rotate them from time to time)

if after following the advice given you still cannot see pictures I would suggest you contact customer support

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

this is the link to the United Kingdom support and the phone number will not appear until it is open (0800 BST) if you need to change the country scroll to the bottom and look for United Kingdom > click the down arrow next to it and select the country you require to refresh the page for the relevant details

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes