Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Log Reports - PLEASE fix the link and bring it back!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I miss Food Log report, this is the only report that cannot be seen any more. I printed it 2 weeks ago, and I was lucky, I guess, because since it just does not exist. There are two buttons - Buy Premium and View Trial Report ( something like this, don't quite remember) for other activities report. Food Log report link only shows "Premium" button and link does not work, anyway. 

Last time I opened that Food Log report, a message was displayed that it is now free and not part of Premium service (can't quite remember since what time, could be 2015).

I know I can export data, but I like beautifully presented, formatted and analyzed report , like the ones for activity or HR.

Please look into this and bring the report back.!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@SiegfriedB, I am not sure where your problem is - the Food Log Report appears to still be working.  I just viewed mine in Firefox, and it was a complete visible report.  Is this an issue with your browser?

Best Answer

@USAF-Larry: This very strange - I use Edge, I tried viewing it in IE, Chrom, downloaded Firefox and tried there - every browser is the same : (in this screenshot when I press on Premium button, I get redirected to an empty page). Amazingly, just over a week ago or so I was able to view this report!!!!!

Am I doing something wrong now? Please help me Smiley Sad

Screenshot of report page

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SiegfriedB, I cannot view your link to the screenshot, so I am not sure what it shows.   The way I access the Food Log Report is by clicking on the Dashboard Log link, selecting Food, then selecting Report and the dates I want to look at. It then presents the full report for that date range.

Selection_004.jpg

Selection_005.jpg

Selection_006.jpg

Selection_007.jpg

Best Answer

@USAF-LarryThank you! That is exactly what I do....  @LanuzaFitbit Could you please escalate this to "bug fixes" - there is some problem here, as you can see from the previous reply. Thank you! 

image 2.jpg

image 3.jpg

image 1.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@USAF-Larrydo you have Premium Membership? Not like I can get one anyway as you see from the error message

Best Answer
0 Votes