Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Logging and Editing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I scan my food items on my Android App, I then go to the website Dashboard to view my logged foods and edit the nomenclature so I can easily find these food items again.  It would be convenient if it were possible to have two open pages, the Log Food Page, and the Nutritional Information Page or something similar where I have to go to change the 'Food Name'. Then I have to save it, click back into the Log page, wait for the script to stop running, go to the next item, and repeat the process. Is there a simpler way??  These item won't show up on My Foods to edit until I 'edit' them.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @rthomas268.

I can absolutely see how it can be bothersome and inconvenient to have to follow that process all the time. While at this moment there is no other way to do it, perhaps you could look into sharing your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Other users could then vote and comment on your idea to show that they support it.

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@rthomas268 -

Have you considered opening up two or more Log pages and start from there?

That would give you more options to work with, if I understand the issue correctly.

The quickest way of course is to right click on the Log link and open it in a new window. Below is a screenshot from a MacBook Air, but it should work in windows the same way. Not at work so I can't check. If you already know how to do that, my apologies for thinking otherwise.

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 5.01.45 PM.png

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes