Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Stats Calorie intake over the past 30 days

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any plans to fix this feature?

"You are seeing this because you don't have Adobe Flash to view this chart"

But adobe Flash no longer exists. 

Is there another way to see this as a chart?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Ahedlund   Users began asking about Adobe Flash even before it reached its end of life.  It certainly seems like Fitbit has no current plans to fix this on the web dashboard.  This information is available on the mobile app, but not in the same format.  After tapping on the Food tile, you can enlarge the Cal in vs. out graph and rotate it to landscape.  A light touch and press will show you the values and the date.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Ahedlund   Users began asking about Adobe Flash even before it reached its end of life.  It certainly seems like Fitbit has no current plans to fix this on the web dashboard.  This information is available on the mobile app, but not in the same format.  After tapping on the Food tile, you can enlarge the Cal in vs. out graph and rotate it to landscape.  A light touch and press will show you the values and the date.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

guess not.  i liked that feature but i made peace with its death a long time ago. 😞  

Best Answer

Could someone from Fitbit elaborate on this topic please? I know you must have exciting new features on the roadmap but it's hard to see why you would let this embarrassing obsolete feature to be shown in the product. 

Fitbit: are you going to work on the food logging feature in the future or can we expect this to be removed? I hope the former. Thanks for sharing some info on this. 

Best Answer