Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food log on iPhone and computer are different.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever I log my food on the computer or on my phone, it will show the correct food intake for the current day but when I go to yesterday or any day before, it will show that I ate the same food and calories as today. When I log in on my computer, all the information seems correct, so I know it is not lost, it just doesn't sync to my phone, even though the step count, calories and sleep log do sync correctly. I have tried restarting my devices, sync my phone, nothing works! What am I doing wrong?

I apologise if this has been asked before and I would be grateful if someone could point me to that conversation!

Thank you!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @Nathietjen.

I have moved this thread to the iOS board as it is better suited for it.

As for what is going on, whenever you are on the main screen of the app. The Dashboard with the tiles, only the tile at the top (the main tile) will change to reflect that you have changed the day. All of the other tiles will be showing today's details. This is the intended design of the app's Dashboard. 

In order to see information for other days on those tiles you need to tap on it to go to that section of the Dashboard.

I hope this clarifies the situation!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes