Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food log suggestion

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think it may be helpful if we could note the specific time we ate whatever it is we ate. 

Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2
OMG! That is precisely why I logged on! I'm a personal trainer and I want to recommend FitBit to my clients but it's imperative that they log their feeding times. Thanks!
Best Answer

Guys @Ukase @Trrwst very welcome to the Community! Smiley LOL You are right, that will be a great option. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas Board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. So, take a moment to visit and give us your feedback and if you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. 

Don't forget to share with me the link to vote for your idea! Smiley Wink

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes