Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food logging dashboard puts food eaten on wrong day

I started logging my food a few weeks ago and the first full 2 wks, the data on the dashboard is correct.  Week 3 started Sunday 3/17/24.  Today is Monday.  On Sunday and Monday, the "calories out" appears correctly on the dashboard on the mobile app on Android.  When I was logging "calories in" (food eaten) on Sunday it showed "calories in" in the Monday column.  When I was logging "calories in" (food eaten) on Monday it showed "calories in" in the Tuesday column.  (It's one day later than reality).  I've checked for application updates and there isn't one.  I've closed the app many times.  I've pulled down the home screen and refreshed data.  On the website, I've verified the data is entered on the correct day, but I haven't found an equivalent dashboard like that is shown on mobile.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Can i get some help here?  I've deleted the app data on the device, uninstalled the app, and reinstalled and the data is still off by one day.  Unusable!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cleared the data from the app in settings and uninstalled it a second time.  It now shows correctly.  Resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes