Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food showing on non-premium food tab but not on Premium food report tab

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My food gets logged from SparkPeople and comes into FitBit without issue.  However this food never shows up in the Premium food report.

Is this a bug or is there something that needs setup for the food to show up?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I went and tested manual entry and discovered that my food was there from previous days!  

I believe what happened was it was displaying the previous full week I had not logged any food in.  If I had changed to the current incomplete week I would have probably seen my food.

To test this I entered today's breakfast in sparkpeople, then logged into fitbit and checked the premium report.  Using the current week's dates I saw the food I had just entered in sparkpeople.  So, chalk this up as user error.  🙂

Thanks for the help

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @PanicFire. Good to see you around!

I'd like to know if you have tried logging your food directly from Fitbit to see if it does appear in the Premium report. If you haven't tried so yet, you can do it just to see if it's something with the integration. You can also revoke the access of SparkPeople to Fitbit and link both accounts again and see how it goes.

For doing that, go to your settings page by clicking on the gear icon at the top right corner of your dashboard and from here on the column on the left side click on "Applications" and on the one for SparkPeople click "Revoke access". It should look something like this:

revoke access.jpg

Then go to SparkPeople again and link your account to Fitbit and see how it goes.

Let me know if you need more help with this! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have not tested manually entered food. Will test and update later.
Best Answer

Great @PanicFire! Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I went and tested manual entry and discovered that my food was there from previous days!  

I believe what happened was it was displaying the previous full week I had not logged any food in.  If I had changed to the current incomplete week I would have probably seen my food.

To test this I entered today's breakfast in sparkpeople, then logged into fitbit and checked the premium report.  Using the current week's dates I saw the food I had just entered in sparkpeople.  So, chalk this up as user error.  🙂

Thanks for the help

Best Answer
0 Votes