Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food shows different nutritional info

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The complete nutritional information for the Slim-n-Trim at Smoothie King is entirely different than what the company shows on its website. I would assume their website is the correct information.  How can this be edited?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @Conlaw2.

At this moment it is not possible to edit foods that are already part of the database, but I will be passing these details to the rest of the team. 

Having said that, you could manually create a food item to log into your account. That way it can reflect the proper information.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This discussion sparks a comment. On several occasions I have found nutritional data on food to be close but incorrect. How hard is it to read a label as you input the data? It's not rocket science.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Muerte55.

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the matter. Please know that we take all comments seriously and we are always looking for ways to improve. 

Feel free to let me know if there are any questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just switched to using my Fitbit to track food to keep everything in one place. But, the first barcode I scanned this morning had the wrong calories and nutritional information. The other app I used just had a hyperlink to "report a problem". A little box would pop up, write whatever you want (calories wrong, etc) and they e-mail back asking for pics of the front of package, nutritional info, and barcode. Fixed immediately. (Oh, and this is coming from a FREE app with no ads to buy things). Can fitbit do this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @cowsjw

Thanks for bringing this up! 

I'll be passing this information on to the rest of the team.

In the meantime, you could manually log a custom food to reflect the proper information about the food you'd like to log. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes