Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password email hasn't arrived

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

i am trying to verify my account but forgotten password and system won’t send me a forgot password link to my email, I receive nothing. Please help. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi @Ed1977. Welcome on board. @Odyssey13 Thanks for stopping by to help our new member.

@Ed1977 Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and your efforts while working on this matter. Before anything else, I wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board as there are more chances to get related replies here. About your question, have you tried checking your spam and junk folders? If you tried the forgot password option from the website, did you try using other browsers? If you haven't done so, please make sure the Fitbit app is updated and try resetting your password in there.

If by any chance the issue persists after trying those suggestions, I'd also recommend contacting our Support team so they can investigate what may be occurring. You can use the link shared by @Odyssey13 to get connected with them via chat or phone.

Best Answer