Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to stop Exercise Mode -- how to edit??

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I forgot to stop Exercise mode and now have an activity that lasts 160mins..  I only worked out for 60.

How can I edit the time????  

Thanks1

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

@Blair1966   You can edit the times on the phone app.  When you tap on the exercise tile, then that exercise -- tap on the three circles and you can edit the details. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@LZeeW My Android App only has a share icon and a delete icon, no 3 dots. Thanks for trying to help, though.

Best Answer

@Blair1966   I am sorry that I couldn't help you.  I didn't know that the iOS an Android app were different in this feature.  Not sure why.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I can't seem to find this solution.  I don't see the pencil to edit it at all. 

Best Answer

HeidiMo05 - If you are on the app, go to your exercise screen and tap the exercise you want to modify.  Tap the three little dots in the upper right hand corner and at the bottom of the screen, you should get the option to either edit or delete the exercise or cancel.  A new screen will open if you choose EDIT where you can modify the recorded details.  Hope this helps.  Good Luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Versa 2, and when I tap the 3 dots, my only option is "delete." There is no "edit" option or pencil icon. I need to be able to edit the end time of my yoga workout as I almost always forget to do so when I finish. 

Best Answer

@Dnamaw A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for sharing that you have a Fitbit Versa. 

Currently it's not possible to edit activities. However, you may want to take advantage of the SmartTrack feature on your watch, this will auto recognize your activity and sync it to your app when you finish. 

If you would like to delete an specific activity and then manually log it in your account, please follow the steps on this article

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please bring back the ability to edit an exercise. Especially for the case the exercise wasn't started on time, or wasn't stopped at the correct time.

Best Answer

2,5 years passed and still no such basic feature available. Looks like google decided to kill fitbit and only put focus on pixel watch for trendy stuff.

Best Answer