Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum keeps logging me out

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not related to Dashboard but I don't see relevant forum here. It's been over a month that I am getting logged out of the forum many times a day. Sometimes during the same session on the same network and the same device. I tried different networks, devices ( PC, tablet, mobile phone ), clearing cookies and other data. Nothing helps. Forum keeps logging me randomly out with no apparent reason. Why is that?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@SunsetRunner Hi and Welcome - I think its all inclusive as in the same as the main forum on this issue as it happens when you click on the link via emails to the forum, going through Connect etc etc we never had this issue before they started to try and combine different log in pages from different sites some of which are less secure than Fitbit - I for one am not happy that my Fitbit data would be accessible to Facebook account etc and easily hacked they should have kept it as Fitbit only secure log in

Best to keep an eye on the following (main tread for this) https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Dashboard-keeps-logging-me-out/m-p/3410069#M94971

and should they get the capability to resolve issues posed to them hopefully this will be one of them and they will/should update on that thread

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes