Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General issues with Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Inspire 2. Has been difficult to sync from beginning. Wouldn’t sync at all today. Did all the self help fixits. Now it won’t even switch on never mind pair or sync. 
Inspire 2 is totally useless. As is customer support. 

will never buy another Fitbit 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

I'm happy to share with you that the disruption with the Fitbit.com site and Fitbit services has been resolved. You should now be able to log into your account, sync and check your information.

We appreciate your patience and feedback. Rest assured we'll keep working to make Fitbit more useful for you.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1,025 REPLIES 1,025

Hi,

I can’t sync my watch and can’t even see if is in my products.

watch keep showing “download the app” while Fitbit app says “enable Bluetooth” on iPhone. Of course blue tooth is on.

any suggestion?thanks

Best Answer

I've read all the threads on Bluetooth pairing troubleshooting but none of them helped. Out of the blue 3 days ago I realised my forced sync in app wasn't working. It just refused to pair. Then it told me I needed to link my device.

I have a Moto g31.I tried all of these suggestions:

Uninstall and reinstall app.

Reboot the charge 4

Restart phone.

Revoked permission to all phones except the current one.

Made sure no other Bluetooth device is on in the vicinity

It still goes to the pairing screen..Says the device is taking longer than expected to pair and then shifts to a screen saying there was an error while pairing. Try again? Which then loops back to the same screen.

So pissed off. Got better things to do than try ro figure out how to make something which should be basic work. 

Best Answer

I've been trying to sync my fitbit but it just won't do it and the app isn't working either. I've forced it to close. I've restarted my phone (Android). Nothing works. The dashboard on the app is gone and I can't click on anything. I'm not sure if it's me or Fitbit that's having the issue. Anyone else having problems?

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem this morning.  Did everything the help page suggested.  

Best Answer

Hi, @HappyBunny444! It's not just you. It's happening for others and I'm seeing it on both iOS and Android. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Tried deleting and reinstalling, nothing works 

Best Answer

Hi, @HappyBunny444, welcome, it seems widespread, might be a server issue. Downdetector 

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Hi, @Scattegorized! There seems to be a systemic issue, both iOS and Android are down. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

I can't even log into app.  Says under maintenance and try again later.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, I have to follow those steps almost every week. I just set up mu Sense 2 on Christmas. I have never had problems like this with any of my previous 4+ devices. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @HappyBunny444. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue before reaching out. 

To better assist you, would you mind sharing a screenshot of the Fitbit app showing the issue or error message so we can go from there?

@Gr4ndp4 @MakMak Thanks for your help!

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

@C0720 this is an issue on Fitbit's end. I don't know when it will be fixed, but you can see more about it here.

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Well now the Fitbit server is down more than it is up, so we are doubly screwed, Can't even synch the watch!!

Garbage!

Best Answer

Hi there, @Scattegorized and @C0720. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue before reaching out. 

To better assist you, would you mind sharing a screenshot of the Fitbit app showing the issue or error message so we can go from there?

@MakMak and @alexthecat Thank you for jumping in.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Just this morning both our Fitbit dashboards (my Sense; my wife’s Versa3) lost the steps, miles, calories, & zone minutes that we’ve been tracking, and now only shows the calories. We made no changes to cause this. This glitch happened to both our Fitbit app dashboards at exactly the same time this morning. How do we fix this (and hopefully not lose the historical information)?

Best Answer

I'm assuming it is a fitbit problem.  I can't log into my dashboard online.  And that has nothing to do with my Fitbit itself.  Ugh!

Best Answer

It's the same here

Image.jpeg

Best Answer

This just started this morning.  My Fitbit app refuses to sync with my Versa 2.  iPhone 13 is connected to Versa 2 via Bluetooth.

Restarted the app, nothing.

Restarted the watch, nope.

Restarted the phone, nada.

What's going on?

Best Answer

@S103462 this is an issue on Fitbit's end. I don't know when it will be fixed, but you can see more about it here.

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer