Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal Day Challenge - Personal Best Trophy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've noticed some older posts regarding the Goal Day trophies, but haven't really found a solution yet. I recently participated in a Goal Day challenge. As you can see from the screen shots below, I was awarded a Goal Day trophy for finishing. It even says I beat my last Goal Day by 1,686 steps. However, under the trophies, the Personal Best has not updated since January 2016 (and this is not the first time I beat this). You can also see that I have well over 12,000 steps that day, more than the 10,057 that seems to be held onto as a record.

Has anyone found a fix? Or are we still waiting on an app update that will fix this?

Unknown-1.jpegUnknown-2.jpegUnknown-3.jpegUnknown.jpeg

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

Hello @thejessness84!

There is a chance that it could be caused because the app is not loading all the information correctly. When this happens to me, I usually log out and then back into the app and the Dashboard. 

Give that a shot and please let me know how it goes! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ugh. Still didn't work! It's so weird, this is the only badge that doesn't update.

It's not a big deal - just weird!

Best Answer

Hello @thejessness84!

Thanks for letting me know that it did not update. I'll try to look a bit more into it. If I do have any updates, I will let you know.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has been an issue for a long time but I have not seen a resolution. It's frustrating that it still is not resolved. I have beat my personal best several times. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Rickyut2006!

Please keep an eye out for your inbox. You should be getting an email.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Right there with you. I haven't done it as often as you, but I have beat my previous goal days and no trophy for beating my personal best. Can someone please tell me exactly how that trophy gets earned? Thank you!

Best Answer

Hello @lb10700, thanks for stepping into the Forums.

To get the personal best trophy you would have to beat your personal best while in a challenge. If you do it outside of the challenge, no trophy will be awarded.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe it is understood how the personal best trophy is awarded. The issue is that I believe Fitbit has a bug that is not new and the bug is not being fixed. There are other people that reported this issue as well. Fitbit should take the following actions. 

Manually fix the error for every incident reported by looking at the persons profile, history for the challenges and award this trophy manually. 

Create a fix in one the app updates that checks automatically if the bug exists to fix all users that don't take the time or don't notice that they did not get the trophy. 

Create an in-app trophy issue button / form that can be used to directly provide feedback when the trophy is not correctly awarded. 

Thanks in advance for reviewing my feedback and I hope you can give me a better response than, "thank you", "we are aware of the issue", and/or "we are working on it"

Best Answer

Hello @Rickyut2006.

Those are some very interesting ideas. We appreciate any and all feedback that is provided, please know that it does not go unnoticed.

Whenever we have any updates regarding the trophy, we will be sure to let everyone know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have to beat your personal best for daily steps or just your personal best for daily steps while in a challenge? For example, my personal best is 20000 approx buy this was on a day i wasn't entered in any challenges. My first goal day challenge i met my goal and got about 13000 steps. I did it again... Entered with a higher step goal, got a higher percentage, and tool more steps, approx 17000. But i didnt get the personal best trophy awarded. Is this because i hadn't beaten my overall personal best that was achieved outside of a challenge?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Magsta!

You last question would be correct. You have to beat your overall personal best while also being on a challenge to be awarded the trophy. 

I hope this clarifies the situation. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just beat my best while in the goal day challenge but I still didn't get the trophy for that.  Frustrating because I worked hard yesterday to try to get that award!

Best Answer

Thanks for stepping into the Forum @Michelle1mm

Thanks for bringing this up. Our team is currently aware of a situation where some trophies are not being awarded even if the personal best was beaten. At this moment we do not have any news on the matter but whenever we do we'll be letting everyone know.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best Answer

Any updates? I completed this challenge yesterday and didn't receive the Personal Best badge either. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @SoniaSunshine.

Unfortunately, nothing as of yet. I will continue to be on the look for any news and will be sure to post if I do find anything. 

Thanks for your patience. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue here. Any updates would be appreciated! Thanks

Best Answer

Hey @kage012.

Unfortunately I haven't found any updates on the matter. If I do I will be sure to post them in here for everyone to read and be aware.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this issue as well. Is there still no fix for this problem? Not happy as this seems to be a problem that has been ongoing for over a year. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Untladybug.

Unfortunately, we have not received any news on the matter. I'll try to get more details on this and whenever I do, I'll be sure to post about it.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes