Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal Day Trophies

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I hit my goal on 5 different days and still have not received a Hit your goal trophy.  I hae received 1 personal best trophy, however I past that number the next day and did not get a new persnal best goal day trophy either.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That's mysterious @LisaCrawford

Have moved this thread from the Zip to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

That's mysterious @LisaCrawford

Have moved this thread from the Zip to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Best Answer

Hello, @LisaCrawford! Welcome to the Forums! So it seems that the trophies are not updating as you achieve your goals, right? Let me investigate a little further with my team, and I'll let you know as soon as I have information, in the mean time could you please provide me screenshots of this situation?

I'll be waiting for your updates! 😉 Hey and thanks, @SunsetRunner! HeartMan Tongue

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Cat Happy Solange

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem!  The first two times I went for a Goal Day I got a trophy, but as of July 6th, despite achieving my goal multiple times, no trophy.  None of the suggestions in the other forums have helped yet either.  Interesting how both of us have the Zip.

Best Answer

It's nice to see you around the Community @1239 Woman Very Happy! I'd like to ask if you can share some screenshots with me. So far as I know the only place where the personal best is displayed is on your web-based Dashboard. The mobile app will only tell you if you have reach your daily goal. But perhaps I have the wrong idea so with a screenshot, I can suggest an idea to fix this issue. In the meantime, since this is related to the app, I will guess and it might be possible a delay to load your data, so the best here is to restart the app:

1. Log out from your Fitbit account and double tap the home button on your device. Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app.

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around to share more tips with you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Well, I have logged out and restarted my fitbit again and again the trophies for Goal day have not appeared.  My issue is about the Goal Day trophies, not the personal best.

In the last month, I have received the Vernal Falls badge and the personal best trophy, but I like working towards the trophies on a daily basis, and still do not understand why I get the little message "has crushed their goal" with a picture of a trophy beside it, but no trophy is awarded!

I am hoping that if the Fitbit keeps recording all these trophies as achieved, one day we will receive these trophies.  They are very motivating!

Best Answer

Hmmmm...this is very strange @1239. I haven't heard this issue yet around the Community, so I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support so they can do a deeper investigation to see where the issue is coming from. 

Thanks for bringing this issue to my attention, as soon as you get a response from them don't forget to share it here so other users can see it and be aware. 

Have a nice Thursday my friend! Smiley Very Happy

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

That did not work for me the Goal Day tropies are the only trophies that do not get updated.

Best Answer

So please follow my last advice above @LisaCrawford

Share with us what Support says!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It didn't work for me.

Best Answer

Thanks for trying my friend @MaryKMaryK! Please get in touch with Customer Support so they can check with you where the issue is coming from.

Keep us posted! 

Best Answer

My Goal Day trophy is not shown on the mobile dashboard, nor on the web site.  Although, I am able to see my friends' Goal Day tropies on my mobile dashboard.  Fitbit Flex here with Android.

Best Answer

It's great to see you around the Community @ellecee140! Are you talking about the Goal Day Challenge 2016 that was awarded back in May?

If this is not the case, would you mind to send me screen shots showing where you're seeing at and also the Goal Day Challenge that your friends are showing so I can better understand where the issue is coming from. 

Thanks, catch you later my friend! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

I have surpassed all my goals everyday for 7 days straight and still haven't gotten a goal day trophy.... fitbit team... this has been a problem since 2016, when are you going to solve it?

Best Answer

Same. Thanks for posting this

Best Answer

Hi. I was wondering if there has been any news regarding the Goal Day trophies being awarded? None of the solutions I've read about work, and it seems to have been an issue for a year now. Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-36-24.png

Personal bests update just fine which is weird.  

Best Answer

This is happening to me too on my Alta! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Best Answer

I am writing in regards go the trophies.  All of my goal day ones and daily showdown ones have a lick beside them.  My badges are being awarded but the trophy ones are locked.  Not sure why this is happening.  Thank you in advance to your response.

Best Answer

SmartSelectImage_2019-04-26-07-12-47.png

Hi there... I'm facing the same issue of not receiving my goal day trophy on my flex 2. Hope you guys can see the screenshot I've attached here. Cheers!

Best Answer