Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got message "Check out your health dashboard in Fitbit app"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

'! Check out your health dashboard in the Fitbit app. Get Fitbit on your device App Store  Google Play'

I got this random message on my web portal today. No explanation and 'health dashboard' on the app seems fine. Exclamation mark seems like a warning though so just wondering if Im about to keel over...

Any ideas?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LZeeW Thank you for your help. 

@James1000 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

The message you both saw is there as some information can only be read on the Fitbit App, such as sleep, and Health metrics. Many users wondered why you cannot see the health metrics on the online Dashboard. 
Keep in mind, that Fitbit devices can only sync with the Fitbit app on a mobile device (Android and iOS). 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@James1000  I moved your post to the web dashboard forum, a better fit for this topic.  I saw it, too.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks Laurie

Best Answer

@LZeeW Thank you for your help. 

@James1000 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

The message you both saw is there as some information can only be read on the Fitbit App, such as sleep, and Health metrics. Many users wondered why you cannot see the health metrics on the online Dashboard. 
Keep in mind, that Fitbit devices can only sync with the Fitbit app on a mobile device (Android and iOS). 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @JuanFitbit 

Yes I have used both the app and web portal for quite some time, just wasnt sure why that message had suddenly appeared.

Best Answer