Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph discrepancy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not a very fit person (but slowly improving) so when I first got my Fitbit I set my steps goal at 4,000.  As I've been slowly improving I've been increasing it gradually.  My target for the last few days has been 5,100 and as I've been reaching it fairly consistently I decided to up it to 5,250 today.  The graph on my dashboard that I have set to 28 days, now says that I have not met my steps on several occasions over the past 28 days when I obviously did for the goal I had set at that time!  It seems wrong that it should update the past when I have increased my steps limit for the future! Rather demoralising to say the least!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner! It's lovely to see new names and faces around the Forums.

Like you mentioned, the total graph will be updated to reflect the latest goal that was set and not if each specific day's goal was reached for what it was back then. I could see, like you mentioned, how it could be demoralizing.  Perhaps you could create a Suggestion post talking about this and elaborating on your idea. There, other users could vote and comment on your idea to show their support.

Hope to see you around!

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes