Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph for 7 day heartbeat?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good evening everyone.

Is there a way to get the acitivity tracker on the dashboard for heartbeat to show a graph for the last 7 days rather than columns?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Venmar The data is there but you will have to work at it.. and this post is what I can do using the data from Fitbit. I hope this can help you formulate what you need..

• On the phone the graph is plotted every 5 minutes
  • If you create a manual activity log entry graph plotted on average about 7 seconds.
  • If you create a Workout the graph is plotted every 6 seconds - short activity
  • If you create a Workout the graph is plotted every 2 seconds - longer activity
  • Workout while asleep for 8 hours the graph is plotted every 3 seconds

It gets down what do you want analyze with the data.  I download the data from a 3rd party url but like @LZeeW  it's still on a day to day basis unless you wish to unscramble the new data export facility.. which downloads your life data.

I can get RHR graphs like this through a 3rd party App, 2 months at a time  but I just log my RHR and average sleeping HR each morning.  I create a manual activity for my sleeping HR on my phone.

The 2nd image is the RHR V's the ave sleeping HR.  I record this in Excel because Fitbit stress that we should wear the Fitbit while asleep for the RHR and my graph shows the RHR follows the sleep.. 

The 3rd Image is my typical sleep HR and that had my HR at 43bpm  30 minutes before I woke up with a couple of bathroom breaks.

Of course #4 is my sleep from Fitbit Ionic.

Why do I do this, I'm a retired engineer and enjoy my baselines, but I also have a random missing heart beat (OK'd by the Cardiologists) which I can only pickup on Fitbit if I do a workout.. while asleep.. I was testing the accuracy of the HR Fitbits..  Because my HR is so low at night, it can get down to 43 bpm it's difficult to pick that up.. When it misses a beat it does a few catchups which I have been able to detect..

RHR 2 months.jpg

rhr sleep 27apr19.jpg

Sleep 27mar19.jpg

sleep 27 graph.jpg

@LZeeW wrote:

Hello @Venmar and welcome to the Help forums.  Unfortunately, that information isn't available on the web dashboard.  You can go back days, but you can't see it on one graph.

The same is true for the heart rate graph on the app.  You can scroll from day to day, but there is a break between days.

Fitbit always resets at midnight.  There will always be a break, unless your sleep starts after midnight.

@Venmar  wrote

Good evening everyone.

Is there a way to get the acitivity tracker on the dashboard for heartbeat to show a graph for the last 7 days rather than columns?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

can't find a edit button, to specify, I'd like to see a graph with both my daily heartbeat and sleeping in one graph over a week, is this possible?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Venmar and welcome to the Help forums.  Unfortunately, that information isn't available on the web dashboard.  You can go back days, but you can't see it on one graph.

The same is true for the heart rate graph on the app.  You can scroll from day to day, but there is a break between days.

Fitbit always resets at midnight.  There will always be a break, unless your sleep starts after midnight.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@Venmar The data is there but you will have to work at it.. and this post is what I can do using the data from Fitbit. I hope this can help you formulate what you need..

• On the phone the graph is plotted every 5 minutes
  • If you create a manual activity log entry graph plotted on average about 7 seconds.
  • If you create a Workout the graph is plotted every 6 seconds - short activity
  • If you create a Workout the graph is plotted every 2 seconds - longer activity
  • Workout while asleep for 8 hours the graph is plotted every 3 seconds

It gets down what do you want analyze with the data.  I download the data from a 3rd party url but like @LZeeW  it's still on a day to day basis unless you wish to unscramble the new data export facility.. which downloads your life data.

I can get RHR graphs like this through a 3rd party App, 2 months at a time  but I just log my RHR and average sleeping HR each morning.  I create a manual activity for my sleeping HR on my phone.

The 2nd image is the RHR V's the ave sleeping HR.  I record this in Excel because Fitbit stress that we should wear the Fitbit while asleep for the RHR and my graph shows the RHR follows the sleep.. 

The 3rd Image is my typical sleep HR and that had my HR at 43bpm  30 minutes before I woke up with a couple of bathroom breaks.

Of course #4 is my sleep from Fitbit Ionic.

Why do I do this, I'm a retired engineer and enjoy my baselines, but I also have a random missing heart beat (OK'd by the Cardiologists) which I can only pickup on Fitbit if I do a workout.. while asleep.. I was testing the accuracy of the HR Fitbits..  Because my HR is so low at night, it can get down to 43 bpm it's difficult to pick that up.. When it misses a beat it does a few catchups which I have been able to detect..

RHR 2 months.jpg

rhr sleep 27apr19.jpg

Sleep 27mar19.jpg

sleep 27 graph.jpg

@LZeeW wrote:

@Venmar  wrote

Good evening everyone.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the explanations, most appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes