Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group 7 Day Totals

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've started a group for a corporate challenge approximately two weeks ago. I can see the monthly totals for December and November, however, I do not see the 7-day totals for anyone in our group. It just says that the leaderboard is empty and doesn't even provide stats for the prior week that the group was in existence. Is there a setting that i'm missing? 

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

A very warm welcome to the Forums @swimmerchick714.

That sounds rather odd.

I'd like to take a closer look into the situation. Is this happening only in the group or does it also happen for your firends leaderboard? Is it the same for other members of the group? Perhaps you could take a screen shot of what you see and post it here as a reply. 

Look forward to your post so that we can take a closer look into the situation.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

We are using the group for a corporate challenge so this is occurring within the group for all members viewing the leaderboards. The screenshot is listed below. Additionally, the month to date totals for January are not showing all 23 members in my group - just the top 21. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 8.13.25 AM.png

The group was started in December, so we would expect the 7-day totals to be filled. Could you please advise immediately? This corporate challenge started today and we are hoping to get 7-day totals counted starting today. 

Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @swimmerchick714.

Thanks for bringing this up. I have passed this on to the rest of the team so that it can be looked into. Whenever there is any updates I'll be sure to let you know.

Are you participating in any other group? Could you check if it is the same for other groups if you are a member of another one? Additionally, let's try to log out and then back in. That should help with this situation.

Look forward to your reply.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was there a resolution to this? I'm having the same issue with the 7 Day Leaderboard showing the same message as @swimmerchick714. Logging out and back in did not solve the issue. It is the same issue in every group I'm in. Please advise.

Best Answer

I am also having the same issue. People show up in the month of January then when I click on 7 days a bunch of people disappear. At first I thought it was because some had not been in the group for 7 days so I waited. It only shows a few people when most have been in for more than 7 days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. Anyone found a solution?

Best Answer

No solution yet... The folks at the help desk told me the engineers were working on it and didn't have an ETA which is super unfortunate for my group's corporate wellness program. 

Has anyone else heard from Fitbit regarding the issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please send this to your developers. It's not bloody rocket science:

CREATE TYPE [dbo].[IdsTableType] AS TABLE(
[id] [bigint] NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED
(
[id] ASC
)WITH (IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF)
)
GO

CREATE TYPE [dbo].[IdsTableType] AS TABLE(
[id] [bigint] NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED
(
[id] ASC
)WITH (IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF)
)
GO

CREATE PROC [dbo].[Get7DayCounts](@userIds IdsTableType)
AS
BEGIN
SET NOCOUNT ON;

/** 7 DAY STEP TOTALS ***/
SELECT
user.UserId,
user.UserName
SUM(steps.StepCount) AS TotalStepCount
FROM dbo.Users user
INNER JOIN dbo.UserSteps steps ON user.Id = steps.UserId
WHERE user.Id in (SELECT Id FROM @userIds)
AND steps.CurrentDate > SELECT DATEADD(DAY, -7, GETDATE())
GROUP BY UserId, UserName

END

Best Answer

Hi, 

Has there been any fix to this?  We are having the same issue in our group.  No one is showing in the 7 day leadership board even though we have members that have been active for more than 7 days.  We were planning on starting a challenge on March 18th but if we don't have these 7 day totals we will not be able to.

Thanks,

Best Answer
0 Votes

This thread has fallen into a black hole. Fitbit Support is brutal.

Best Answer

Wondering if this was ever resolved for you?  We have been battling this for over a month now.  We have members in the 7 day group but any new members are not being added to the group.  It is so frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes
No. We can still not see any 7 day totals for any members of our group.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

I understand that this can be frustrating, I definitely do. 

Any updates on the matter will be posted on this other thread, so please keep an eye on it.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes