Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Challenge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am starting a small group challenge for co-workers. How can I start a challenge and have us all start with zero steps?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Not quite sure what you are asking.

Are you using one of the challenges on the app? As it will start when the challenge starts.

Or did you set up a group under the Groups page? There is no way to take the steps to 0 There.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am forming a group....
Best Answer
0 Votes

What I've noticed is you can start a challenge a few days before which would put everyone at the same starting point. Example, you start your workweek challenge to begin on Monday, everyone will have the same amount of hours during your challenge even if they are in a different time zone. i.e. 5, 24 hours days regardless of the time zone.

I accept many challenges from people in other countries, The workweek challenge I just accepted has a 23 hour difference from the person who challenged. I will still have the same 120 hour span as everyone else in the group to get in as many steps as possible. 

When you set a challenge is generally goes midnight to midnight for the person who creates it. Dealing with different time zones may make a participant go from 10pm to 10pm or something along that line. Regardless each participant will have the same hours to complete the challenge.

Best Answer

Hello @Kimbo84! Thanks for stepping into the Community. Hello @WendyB and @GadgetGeek.

@Kimbo84, what @GadgetGeek mentioned is pretty much on point. There is no specific way to start a challenge or a group and have everyone revert back to 0 because the steps used for the challenge and the groups will be the ones they have logged into their account through their tracker.

I hope this clarifies the situation. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kimbo84  When forming a group there is still no way to revert the steps back to 0.

Community Council Member

Best Answer

@Kimbo84Also you said for co-workers. You might want to have your company check into the wellness program here.

You can start challenges with several people and even have different teams. It will do what you  are asking for.

Community Council Member

Best Answer