Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Graph

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I have found that the scales on the data charts are off. They don't show you what your lowest HR was for the day even when you expand the chart. Also, when you expand the chart, the information becomes smaller instead of larger like when reading from the internet. I would love for the day to day HR chart to provide a low and high indicator as found in the 30-day RHR chart.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A very warm welcome to the Forums @mdvazquez0506!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I can certainly see how it could be very useful to get that information. Perhaps you could share your idea on the Feature Suggestions board. There, other users can vote and comment on your idea to show their support.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A very warm welcome to the Forums @mdvazquez0506!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I can certainly see how it could be very useful to get that information. Perhaps you could share your idea on the Feature Suggestions board. There, other users can vote and comment on your idea to show their support.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes