Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have sleep stages been removed from the app and dashboard?

I checked my app this morning and it just shows awake, restless, and asleep. No stages. Is this a new update? I didn't like the change to the new sleep graph anyway, but has it been changed more? I slept well over 3 hours and charged my Charge 5 before sleep. The heart rate graph is showing a continous line, no breaks. And the total awake and restless is much less than other nights where sleep stages have shown. I can't see a reason for sleep stages not showing.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MumTum 

Sleep stages haven't been removed from the app or dashboard. I'm seeing sleep stages in the app and Fitbit.com on-line dashboard.

Are you having any issues with seeing your heart rate on your Charge 5? Your sleep stages and heart rate graph require the heart rate sensor. Please let us know if you see a green light on the back of your Charge 5. To check, place your finger across the back of the Charge 5. You should see a green light when you lift your finger.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. No stages. This new report by Google is horrible!  Please bring back Fitbit sleep stages graph! 

Best Answer

Hello @Qryoz 

If you're not seeing sleep stages, then that indicates to me that your heart rate sensor was not on. The heart rate sensor is needed for tracking sleep stages.

Are you seeing the green light on the back of your Fitbit device?

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes