Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate Graphing (Charge HR)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it just me or is the heart rate data for the charge HR poorly represented. I have the tile on my dashboard which I can click on and go through really slowly day by day but there is no data on https://www.fitbit.com/activities and when I have a look at activities it seems to only give the rate for a really short time.

What I'm looking for is the daily graph where I can select a particular day because there are events on certain dates that I'd like to compare and in December I'm having to click the back daily arrow about 90 times now.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @tengan,

On the main dashboard page, where you're seeing the heart rate graph, there's a drop down that let's you select not only day, but by week or by month (28 days actually).

screenshot.48.jpg

If you want to look at long-term trends, you could export the data into a spreadsheet and look at it there.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tenganWelcome.. You can get to a date in the past via the Dashboard by altering the URL at the top. I find it easier to firstly click the back arrow for 1 day, you then have the format and then change that to the date you require.

You can then see what is available on the Dashboard.  Unfortunately only recorded exercises show up in the exercise tile.  Manual references don't.

old data.jpg

@tengan wrote:

Is it just me or is the heart rate data for the charge HR poorly represented. I have the tile on my dashboard which I can click on and go through really slowly day by day but there is no data on https://www.fitbit.com/activities and when I have a look at activities it seems to only give the rate for a really short time.

What I'm looking for is the daily graph where I can select a particular day because there are events on certain dates that I'd like to compare and in December I'm having to click the back daily arrow about 90 times now.

Thank you.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes