Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate always higher on dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There's always a difference between the RHR on my IOS app and the RHR showing on the dashboard, dashboard is always 1 point higher - can this be fixed please? It's always been like it and is slightly annoying.

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Alicat2104,

This has come up before. My understanding is the web value is rounded, while the app value is an integer, which causes the 1 point difference. Statistically, it's not significant.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Alicat2104,

This has come up before. My understanding is the web value is rounded, while the app value is an integer, which causes the 1 point difference. Statistically, it's not significant.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Thanks @WavyDavey still annoying but makes sense. 

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Alicat2104 and @WavyDavey.

It's always great to see forum members helping each other out! Thanks for that @WavyDavey.

I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience this might have and let you know that our team is aware of the situation.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of topics to talk about with other users in there.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Alicat2104Here is a month on the Android V's a Windows PC Firefox.. with a 10 days moving average..

My fall shows you how great the RHR is for preemptive action when the body reacts.. I had to rest..

rhr 26mar18 comparison.jpg

@Alicat2104wrote:

There's always a difference between the RHR on my IOS app and the RHR showing on the dashboard, dashboard is always 1 point higher - can this be fixed please? It's always been like it and is slightly annoying.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer