Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate during work-out on my home-trainer is shown as a flat line in de Windows Dashboard.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, the HR during work-out on my home-trainer is shown as a flat line in the Windows Dashboard (exercise details) although the data is correctly presented on my Android device.

Please advise.

Leon

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Ellpee.

That's odd. It is possible that the web Dashboard is not loading everything up correctly from the servers. Let's try logging out and then back so that it reloads everything. Look for the gear icon on the top-right corner of the Dashboard and click on it, then click on Log Out on the menu that comes up.

Please let me know how it goes. If you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope, no change.  I checked other exercises that week and they are ok.

However, I notices that the x-axis is based on Km. and the total distance in 1 hour is 0.04 Km (because I am exercising on my home-bike-trainer).

In the exercises that are shown correctly the x-axis is on time.

Hope this helps to solve this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Ellpee.

Thanks for reaching back and letting me know it didn't work.

I'd like to take a closer look at what is going on. Could you take a screen shot of the same activity on your web Dashboard and your Android app?

Look forward to your reply. 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lanuza,

Just a quick update as I am running out of time: yesterday I did exactly the same exercise but with one difference, the coordinate were NOT collected by my smartphone.

The Windows and Android version act now the same: they use the x-axis to display the time (and not the distance which is 0 on the home-trainer).

Let me know if you still need screen shots.

Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Ellpee.

Thanks for the update. I would definitely appreciate the sceen shots so that I can visualize the situation myself. If you could get them from both ends, windows and android, it would be even better.

Look forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes