Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate graph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi , If i start walking , auto detect Exercise shows the heart rate graph after the finishing the Exercise. 

But if i Manually Start Track Exercise, no heart rate graph is shown. 

It shows gps route of the walk but on tab heart data it says insufficient data.

How to adjust settings that heart data are also tracked in manual track exercise ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @thb24 and welcome to the Help forum.  I apologize if I am misreading your post.  When you manually start the Track Exercise, does this mean you are tapping on the "+" sign on the exercise tile on the phone app, then using the toggle between Track and Log?  Users say that the heart rate disappeared in 2019.  There is no explanation from Fitbit.  There are no settings for you to adjust.  What model Fitbit do you use?  We are here to help and want to help you get the most from your Fitbit.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi @LZeeW 

you are correct - i tap + on Exercise tile and then start in Tracking mode

After finishing the Walk, On the GPS Apple Map, tab Heart Zones it says: not enough heart data available

But it records heart data when i use the autodetect tracking mode.

this must be a bug

I am using Charge 4 and Iphone 11 pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

@thb24   The way you are tracking your exercise is an old Fitbit feature.  It was released before Fitbit had any trackers with an Exercise app on the device itself.  You should be using the Exercise app on your Charge 4 to get all the data in your details.  This article explains how to use the Exercise app and how to customize your Exercise Shortcut list.  How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes