Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate incorrect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Niet hartrate is not correct anymore. The first two Months is was correct but now since A few weeks aan abnormal high hartrate during night and day?! The setting is on "auto". 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for joining the Community @Carla1964!

In this case I would recommend that you try the following:

• Make sure to wear your tracker tight enough around your wrist so that you can fit only one finger between the band and your skin.
  • Lightly clean the HR sensor on your tracker with a piece of cloth.
  • Move the tracker up about two fingers from your wristbone.

That should improve the HR's accuracy. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not sure which fitbit you have, but I finally bought a large band for mine even though I have tiny writs.  Then when I work out I wear it as high on my arm as I can.  That way I get a much better heart rate reading than I did when it was lower on my wrist.  

Best Answer

Hello @dove2424! Thanks for chiming in!

Wearing the Fitbit higher on the arm is absolutely a great way to get much more accurate readings on the HR. It generally causes much better visibility of your blood vessels and thus the tracker and determine how your HR is behaving much easier.

Please keep me posted on any developments.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes