Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate isnt syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Everything seems to be syncing with my phone except the heart rate. And it shows as NO SLEEP for the past 3 days.
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello there @Timwazal and welcome to our community my friend. Since you mentioned that the rest of your stats are syncing my recommendation here is to try with a restart. This will fix the issue with your heart rate and your sleep tracking.

If this is not working try to turn Off your heart rate and sync your tracker and then repeat the process to turn On/Auto again the heart rate function of your tracker.

Let me know how it goes, see ya around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Timwazal, hope you're doing great today Smiley Very Happy! I'd recommend checking if your Fitbit app is up-to-date. Once this has been verified, do:

• Log out of your Fitbit App
  • Force quit the App
  • Restart your Charge HR
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fibit App

Hope this helps, let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thank you. Ill try this
Best Answer

For sure @Timwazal, keep me posted! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer