Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Please!!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hiya, Im not sure where to post this, but was given a fitbit yesterday as a family member said I should try it out. I was only given the Fitbit itself, with No charger or box, I was wondering if someone could Identify the model for me, so I can purchase the charger. 

Sorry if posted in the wrong place. Feel free to relocate. Thank you. 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am_q27r7cqhMpjltNW-D35ipnH_U?e=F8bUhU

link to images on onedrive. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ASP1989 and welcome to the Community.  Your Fitbit looks like an Inspire HR.  It definitely has the heart rate monitor and I see a real button on the side.  The Inspire HR has a real button.  The Inspire 2 has two flat "buttons" that Fitbit calls haptic buttons, so there's a distinct difference between the two.

BTW, I think you picked the best forum to get an answer.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ASP1989  you can see pictures of all Fitbit devices here - click to see. You might find it there. I don't click on links, so didn't see your picture. The link will also take you to user manuals of each device. If there is any battery power on it, you can try to set it up. When setting up, the Fitbit app will ask if you want to set up "name of device" so you'd know which style it is.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ASP1989 and welcome to the Community.  Your Fitbit looks like an Inspire HR.  It definitely has the heart rate monitor and I see a real button on the side.  The Inspire HR has a real button.  The Inspire 2 has two flat "buttons" that Fitbit calls haptic buttons, so there's a distinct difference between the two.

BTW, I think you picked the best forum to get an answer.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thankyou for your help. Brought a charger on the back of your message. Up and running now. Thankyou again. 

Best Answer