Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical Heart Rate Information - years, not months

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been having some health issues and noticed my resting heart rate is pretty low at night.  Lower than normal, and it's not because I've been exercising and in great shape.  I've had a fitbit for a few years and would like to go back to the beginning when I got one to compare.  I'm headed in to some major Dr appointments in the near future where this information would be valuable.  Is there a way to go back and print that information, aside from scrolling back on my phone app (and I'm not sure if the information is still there) to maybe see it and screenshot?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@deewilly11  Is it just RHR you require ?  That only goes back only 3 years since the wrist trackers appeared..

I examine mine on a 3 month period and screen shot and then email those to the PC and stitch them together.. when needed. MY RHR varies from 51-55 over that time.. Higher when an onset of ailment..  My sleeping HR gets down to 44 at night. All OK by doctors..

@deewilly11 wrote:

I've been having some health issues and noticed my resting heart rate is pretty low at night.  Lower than normal, and it's not because I've been exercising and in great shape.  I've had a fitbit for a few years and would like to go back to the beginning when I got one to compare.  I'm headed in to some major Dr appointments in the near future where this information would be valuable.  Is there a way to go back and print that information, aside from scrolling back on my phone app (and I'm not sure if the information is still there) to maybe see it and screenshot?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

@deewilly11  You can get the HR data using a 3rd party login and I just downloaded 1 months of HR data from nearly 3 years ago.     At the time I had a hip replacement and the data took 8 minutes to down load and 436,000 plot points averaging 10/minute..

How can we help...?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes