Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly goal not correct on Dashboard.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I finally managed 14/14 for 250 steps per hour and my watch buzzed to congratulate me. But when I went to sync to the computer dashboard tonight, it only showed 12/14. This isn't the first time this has happened where something didn't match-up from the watch to the computer. I tried re-syncing to see if it would update but it didn't. Any advice?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @AEHoogestraat!

This is an issue that our team is already aware of. At this moment we do not have any workaround or solution, but it is important to note that the information showed by your tracker would be the accurate one, not the one displayed on the Dashboard.

Whenever we have any details on the matter we will be sure to let everyone know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @AEHoogestraat!

This is an issue that our team is already aware of. At this moment we do not have any workaround or solution, but it is important to note that the information showed by your tracker would be the accurate one, not the one displayed on the Dashboard.

Whenever we have any details on the matter we will be sure to let everyone know.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I don't think that the green backgrounded "Accepted Solution" is accurate.  At a minimum, Fitbit should provide for the user to modify the data reflected on the web based Dashboard if it is incorrect.  I look forward to receiving info on a REAL solution from Fitbit.  Thanks much.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Jim-guy!

Please keep in mind that 'Accepted Solutions' are chosen by the members of the Community and not the Moderators or any Fitbit Staff. Having said that, there haven't been any updates on the situation yet. I will keep my eyes open for any news.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes