Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find my maps on dashboard?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone help, if I have done a run, activated my GPS on my surge and synced. How do I see a map of my route on the dashboard of my computer. Im completely stuck. Nicola

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
80 REPLIES 80

A warm welcome to the Community @PersistentGaze! Thanks for the details that you've mentioned. Currently, this is an issue our engineers are investigating and working to resolve it. 

Thanks for your understanding while this gets resolved.

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Do you have an expected fix date? Is there a workaround?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I'm using the charge 2 and can't get any maps data. Followed the advice in this thread but can't find anything. (GPS is working)

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @shawnpatti and @RichyB123! I'm sorry about the issue you're having with your map data. Currently, this is still a bug that our engineers and developers and investigating. As soon as this issue gets resolved, there's going to be a post to notify each one that has been experiencing this. 

Thanks for your understanding! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I seem to be having this problem also, I have an Alta HR.  Is the problem with all the products\/

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @50pluswalker! I'm sorry about the issue you're experiencing, rest assure that our team is working to resolve it. 

Thanks for your understanding and patience while this gets resolve. 

Best Answer

Hi - I'm new to Fitbit and this community.  I am having the same problem discussed in this thread: I am unable to view my maps after completing the activity.  I have followed all of the troubleshooting advice offered in this thread and in the help sections but I still don't see my maps.  Is this still an issue that developers are working on?  If so, is there an estimated time for the fix?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Cdn4Evr! Thanks for the troubleshooting that you've done. Currently, this is still a bug that our engineers and developers are working on. 

Your patience and understanding is truly appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you I was pulling my hair out trying to find the maps. I couldn't post a screen shot of the " 1 of 5 Days weekly exercise tile". Burg once you tap it shows everywhere you've walked or ran on a map. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screen shot of the tile to tap to see the mapScreen shot of the tile to tap to see the map

Best Answer
0 Votes

Posting to get on the notification thread for when the maps finally work.  Also, PLEASE provide customer service for those of us who are not Apple users.  When you refer to a tile or location by a name that the tile or location is never labelled with, us Windows/ Android-brained people have ZERO idea what you're talking about!  Thanks...  I look forward to having working maps - thank you for working on this issue!  I specifically spent more money on the Charge 2 because it had GPS ability and I wanted to have an archive of my routes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not working for me. I cannot see any map tracking on my account? I have an ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem for me and it's now April 2018!  Any fix in sight?!!!

Best Answer

Are you trying to find the map of your workout on the mobile workouts 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes.  I tracked a walk this morning and wanted to look back at the map that it created.  Can't find it anywhere!   Seems to be exactly the same as the people with Android phones above.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back @Wattsdadeal69! I've noticed that you posted in the past in this thread, I would like you to provide me with more details about the issue you're experiencing: 

- Is the GPS disappearing from your app? 

- Are the exercises not showing GPS after you synced? 

- Do you have a screenshot of the information you're getting in the exercises performed?

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, it's still broken. I bought my device over 4 months ago, and there has been no change. I log in on my Android device and windows computer. The GPS route does not work on either device.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is broken for me as well. Latest Fitbit app on gen1 Pixel, Android 8.1.0, location services set to high accuracy and verified enabled for the Fitbit app.

I manually track runs in the app, verifying that GPS is locked each time. Going back and reviewing each run, all I can see are tabs for HR, calories and impact. There is no map to be found of any exercise that has been manually tracked (with verified GPS location).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not good!  I have exactly the same problem :(.

Best Answer

Hello @Twinmummy1@brasshat and @Aegerine.

Thank you for confirming that you did experience this situation.

Could you take some screen shots of what you see on the activities? Also, did the activity show up when it was logged and then disappeared or did it not show up from the start?

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes