Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add sleep to my Dashboard?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the fitbit inspire and when the app updated, it has disappeared and I don't fine the dashboard as user friendly.  Any ideas on how to add sleep to my dashboard again and remove female health?

thanks

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community @MDC34. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Your feedback is appreciated, we're always working to improve your Fitbit experience. You can add the sleep tile by doing the following: 

1. Tap the Discover tab User-added image, and tap Health and Wellness Stats.
  2. Tap the stat you want to add, and tap Add to Today.

You can learn more about it by checking this article: What’s the new Fitbit app experience?

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

Welcome to the Community @MDC34. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Your feedback is appreciated, we're always working to improve your Fitbit experience. You can add the sleep tile by doing the following: 

1. Tap the Discover tab User-added image, and tap Health and Wellness Stats.

You can learn more about it by checking this article: What’s the new Fitbit app experience?

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer

THANK YOU!!! Spent an hour looking for this exact answer.  

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @dbone6607. I'm glad to hear that the steps provided above helped you. 

You can learn more information about the Fitbit.com Dashboard here and what's the new Fitbit app experience in this one

Don't hesitate to get back if you have any additional questions! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

I tried to add the sleep tile, but it doesn't work. 

The second step doesn't work. I have only "Open" on my screen, and when I tap "Open" nothing happens. 

Br, 

Danijela

Best Answer

@Danijela Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

Please try the following steps to add the sleep tile to your Dashboard: 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap Edit at the bottom.
  2. To hide tiles, tap the x or -  icon in the top left of the tile you want to hide.
  3. To show hidden tiles, tap the + icon in the top left of the tile you want to show.
  4. To rearrange tiles, hold and drag the tile to a new location.
  5. Tap Done.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Somehow I lost the sleep tile and the steps tile.  When I try to add the sleep tile, only option I have is “open” but when I tap that it does nothing. I’m at a total loss! 

Also, my face on my Versa 2 changed! I don’t know what’s going on.  It’s like I’m in the twilight zone or something 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vetters Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned, I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

If you're not seeing your sleep and steps tile, the reason could be because your Fitbit Versa 2 isn't paired to your Dashboard, please follow this set up procedure

Regarding your clock face, follow these steps to change your clock face

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa lite was tracking sleep and suddenly the information is not on the dashboard? I went to add and the button said open but it can not be selected

Best Answer

@Jtanti Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate the details mentioned. I would like you to clear cookies and cache and try to add tile to your Dashboard. 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this for Inspite HR and the add button is greed out. Reinstalled. Still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

EXACT same problem here! K somehow deleted the sleep, heart rate and hourly steps... I've spent so much time trying to get them back. Been missing for months. And I mainly use this to track those 3 main! And it's not telling me ANYTHING on any. Very frustrated, bc the sleep info is very helpful to me and my drs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Btw when I say same problem, missing tiles. I found them when I went to health and wellness stats or whatever but when I try to choose "open" it won't let me. There's no plus sign or anything like that to choose from. Just like these ladies were saying. An option of open that when u click does nothing. Noticed it's a different color than the others as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve the same problem - no option to ‘Add to Today’. All help gratefully received!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this same problem and it took me a bit to figure out. On your dashboard hit edit, it should show you your dashboard items. Some have a green check and some have a red circle with a line in them? Sleep should be by one with a red circle. Don’t do anything, just go to the top and hit save. It should show back up, it did for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks very much. In the end we reset the Fitbit and that worked. Will remember this if we have the problem again!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tap on the tile to add sleep to my dashboard but I can’t. The word continue isn’t bold so I can’t click on it, help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried that many times and this is what I get back...."Only available on Fitbit devices with a heart rate sensor". I wear the Ionic and thought it had that feature.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JenSumner20 @GoSo Hey there. Thank you for getting in touch about this, I appreciate the details mentioned. 

I would like you to make sure your Fitbit watch/tracker is set up to your account, this could be the reason why you're unable to add the sleep tile to your Dashboard. To confirm this, visit your online Dashboard and click on settings, it should show the Fitbit that's paired to your account. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit is not paired with bluetooth. I've downloaded the Fitbit app to my laptop but can't find it anywhere..When going to discovery to include the heart and sleep tile it tells me I need a tracker with a sensor. It is so messed up I don't believe anyone will ever correct the problem. It's now 8:30pm here and my tracker says it's 7:14pm....
Best Answer
0 Votes