Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the time?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't see a way to change the time on my Fitbit anywhere!! I have an Alta hr. It lost its charge and I couldn't charge it for a while, then it came back from the day and time it was at when it had died. I have tried syncing it many times and even deleting the device from my account and adding it again. I don't know what to do!! Help!!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Interesting issue, @LolaDragon! Usually successfully syncing will fix the time after your tracker has died. I would try restarting it a few times and then resyncing. I would also suggest going into the settings in your app and trying to set the the time zone manually, to see if that helps.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I will be sure to try that!!

The only thing is, is restarting it possible if I don't have the app or a mobile device? I normally sync my fitbit and look at my dashboard on a Mac computer...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, restarting your tracker has nothing to do with the app. It can be done while your tracker is on the charger using these instructions.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Thank you. The fitbit did restart, although it was plugged into the wall. I am thinking it's going to need to be plugged into a computer of some sort to work for changing the time, because it didn't change. Now that I do know how to restart it, I can change the time easily when I have access to my Mac book again. Thanks again for all your help!! 🙂

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @LolaDragon! Thanks for coming in to help @MakMak!

@LolaDragon Glad to see that you are receiving the assistance that you needed. Please do keep us posted on how it goes as I'd like to make sure that everything is working properly in the end.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer