Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I compare an Alta and an Inspire? Store won't let me select Alta

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to choose a new Fitbit. I'd like to use the store's "compare trackers" feature, but it only lists a few Fitbits. I can't add the Alta to the list, and I can't find the Flex 2 on their store site at all! I wanted to compare the Inspire, the Alta, and the Flex 2.

Are the Flex 2 and the Alta being discontinued? Amazon still sells them, but if Fitbit won't support them, that's problematic (as I know from all my troubles with the Flex 1).

I tried the chat feature five times, and each time it said that chat had failed. Also not very inspiring.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Alta and Flex lines have been discontinued.  The Inspire and Inspire HR are meant to replace them and are considered an upgrade.  You might be able to find a few still for sale but be sure they are from an authorized dealer for warranty service.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Alta and Flex lines have been discontinued.  The Inspire and Inspire HR are meant to replace them and are considered an upgrade.  You might be able to find a few still for sale but be sure they are from an authorized dealer for warranty service.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh brother. Well, at least I know.

But when I peek at the Inspire forum, it's thread after thread, page after page, of people who say theirs doesn't work even though it's only a few weeks old. I travel a lot and just don't have time to keep returning mine and getting a new one and returning that and so on.

Anybody have any non-Fitbit slim trackers they'd recommend? I really just want
1) steps
2) sleep
3) decent, consistent battery life
4) product not to keep failing.

Best Answer
0 Votes